CFABJ invites its members to attend the 4th Quarter 2017 UNITY Networking Mixer | Bridging the Gap (Multi-generational panel) on November 9th at HUB 925 in Dr. Phillips. This mixer will include a special pre and post-reception featuring local small business owners showcasing their products and services. Tickets are available online at www.unitybridge.eventbrite.com. CFABJ members and supporters can use the discount code UNITY-DI for a 25% discount.
The panel discussion will feature three successful entrepreneurs, executives and community leaders. Please join us as we learn from the successes of (Retired Lt. Commander) Kevin Ballinger, award winning journalist and non-profit founder of WOW Legacy/Fall into Fabulous, Secily Wilson and Director of Programming and Branding, Dawn Campbell.
Event highlights include:
- PEPSI Innovation Station – taste new Pepsi flavors
- BB&T Resource Center – meet the small business team
- Reception sponsor: Prospanica Orlando (formally the Hispanic MBAs)
- Community Partner: Putting The Pieces Together (a non profit dedicated to providing resources and advocacy for the disabled).
- Live Jazz by Tony Wynn and Cameron Diaz
- Catered appetizers
- Door prizes sponsored by Parker Realty Group and HUB 925.