WESH-TV, the NBC affiliate owned by Hearst Television, Inc.,
in Orlando, Florida, seeks a qualified Assistant Creative Services Director. We are looking for an individual who is experienced, creative, and energetic to move the WESH 2 brand forward. This person will be part of a team responsible for the execution of on-air, off-air and digital promotion. The Assistant Creative Services Director will supervise a team of experienced Producers and Artist, in addition to writing and producing on-air and off-air promotions. If you are ready to work in a competitive market and in a fast-paced environment, this jobs if for you.
- Work closely with Creative Service Director implementing strategic based promotions.
- Responsible for the execution of station promotion for on-air and digital of WESH 2, wesh.com, Mobile and MeTV
- Focus on news product
- Supervise creative team in brand, image and daily topical promotion.
- Produce on and off-air promotions
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in working in a TV station in a Marketing/Promotion/Creative Services department, or as a Senior Promotion Producer
• Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence and quality promotion
• Must have proven skills of collaborating with News staff and station personnel.
• Must be highly creative, a compelling writer and be able to use research to meet station goals of growing an audience.
• Efficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar application
• College Degree Preferred
Please visit careers.hearsttelevision.com.